Random thoughts of a would-be knitter

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Exciting News...


Very exciting news this week is that last Sunday Fiona and Paul had their baby, a beautiful healthy baby girl called Leah. I'm hoping to see them next weekend, so have started another Debbie Bliss Raglan Sweater in pale blue Sirdar Supersoft Toddler Aran.

It's been quite a busy knitting week for me, and I finally managed to finish something! Elegant Drape, an asymmetrical summer cardigan in dusky pink Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora has been a delight to knit- and now it's a delight to wear. I modelled it last night at Claudia and Simon's fabulous summer barbecue, where it was greatly admired!

I've also created an online photo album for my sister's big walk last weekend.

Other news, is that I have moved departments at work and am now working in the Novelty Department, which means I'll get to work on some fabulous new books- really looking forward to helping with some of our fabulous pop-up books!

No comments: