Random thoughts of a would-be knitter

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nearly There

Although the cats still aren't quite finished they really are moving in the right direction. Everything bar one tail has been knitted and the last eight limbs are all sewn up. In theory I could get them finished this week as they just need faces, stuffing and finishing off. Never say never, I say!

I have been slightly distracted from the cats by my current projects, Noe Noa and the soft green Anthropologie-inspired capelet. The scarf is pretty much finished, I just need to work up a handful of crochet flowers to embellish it. I'm thinking of making them up in pink cotton, which should go well with the grey of the scarf. The little capelet, turned out to be rather too little for my liking so I have frogged the rib and am adding in a handful of extra rows just to finish it off. Here's hoping that next week, I'll have lots of lovely finished objects to show you...


No comments: