Random thoughts of a would-be knitter

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Promises, promises!

I had a lovely day out yesterday in Bath with my dear friend Piney, including a luxurious treat of a two hour session at the new Thermae Bath Spa followed by one of the nicest fried veggie breakfasts I've ever had. On the train journey Back to Salibsury, while trying on my newly finished mittens, she reminded me that I had in fact promised her a pair of her own (well over a year ago!). We stopped off at the local yarn store on the walk home and she picked out some blue aran so that I can make a pair for her in time for a Christmas present.

This does however bring to mind that I may have overstretched myself in the number of promises I've made to various people:
  • Socks for Amanda
  • Scarf for Andy
  • Baby Sweater for Jenny and Neil
  • Mittens for Piney
  • Another Baby Sweater for Nic and Andrew
  • Black Beanie (complete with Skull and Crossbones) for Rich

    I think I'd better get off this journal and get knitting! (Perhaps I will start with Piney's Mittens!)

  • No comments: